J.G.& L. Cabinetry & Design, Inc.
Effective Date: June 13, 2023
- The Information We Collect
1.1. Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide to us. For example, we collect information when send us an email, submit a form, call and/or text us. Such information may include your name, e-mail address, cell phone number, and mailing address.
1.2 Cookies and Other Tracking Technology
Cookies are small web files that a site or its provider transfers to your device’s hard drive through your web browser that enables the site’s or provider’s system to recognize your browser and remember certain information. We use first-party and third-party cookies for the following purposes: to make our Site function properly, to improve our Site and Services, to recognize you when you return to our Site, to track your interaction with the Site, to enhance your experience with the Site and Services, to remember information you have already provided, to collect information about your activities over time and across third party websites or other online services in order to deliver content and advertising tailored to your interests; and to provide a secure browsing experience during your use of our Site. The length of time a cookie will stay on your browsing device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies will only stay on your device until you stop browsing. Persistent cookies stay on your browsing device until they expire or are deleted (i.e. after you have finished browsing).
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. These cookies are essential because they enable you to use our Site. For example, strictly necessary cookies allow you to access secure areas on our Site. Without these cookies, some elements of our Site cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you for marketing purposes. This category of cookies is essential for our Site to work and they cannot be disabled.
- Performance or Analytic Cookies. These cookies collect passive information about how you use our Site, including webpages you visit and links you click. We use the information collected by such cookies to improve and optimize our Site and Services. We do not use these cookies to target you with online marketing. You may choose to disable these cookies.
- Advertising or Targeting Cookies. These cookies are used to make advertising messages more relevant to you. They perform functions like preventing the same ad from continuously reappearing, ensuring that ads are properly displayed for advertisers, and in some cases selecting advertisements that are based on your interests. Our third-party advertising partners may use these cookies to build a profile of your interests and deliver relevant advertising on other sites. You may choose to disable the use of these cookies as set forth below.
We may use third-party Service Providers (defined below) to monitor and analyze the use of our Site. Presently, we use Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google LLC (“Google”) that tracks and reports Site traffic. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics, available at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
1.2.3 Other Tracking Technologies
We may also use Tracking Technologies to collect “clickstream” data, such as the domain name of the service providing you with Internet access, your device type, IP address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your browser type and version, operating system and platform, the average time spent on our Site, webpages viewed, content searched for, access times and other relevant statistics, and assign unique identifiers to the device or other credentials you use to access the Site for the same purposes.
Pages of our Site and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
1.2.4 Your Choices
Your browser may provide you with the option to refuse some or all browser cookies. You may also be able to remove cookies from your browser. You can exercise your preferences in relation to cookies served on our Site by taking the steps outlined below.
- First-Party Cookies. You can use the browser with which you are viewing the Site to enable, disable or delete cookies. To do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the “Help”, “Tools” or “Edit” settings). Please note, if you set your browser to disable cookies, you may not be able to access secure areas of the Site. Also, if you disable cookies other parts of the Site may not work properly. You can find more information about how to change your browser cookie settings athttp://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Third-Party Cookies. To opt-out of third-party advertising networks and similar entities that use advertising cookies go to http://www.aboutads.info/choices. Once you click the link you may choose to opt-out of such advertising from all participating advertising companies or only advertising provided by specific advertising entities. For more information about third-party advertising networks and similar entities that use these technologies, please seehttp://www.aboutads.info/consumers.
- Targeted Advertising. You can also opt out of interest-based targeting provided by participating ad servers through the Digital Advertising Alliance (http://optout.aboutads.info/) or the Network Advertising Initiative (http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1). In addition, on your iPhone, iPad or Android, you can change your device settings to control whether you see online interest-based ads.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. In addition, most web browsers provide help pages relating to setting cookie preferences. More information may be found for the following browsers here:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari (Desktop)
- Safari (Mobile)
- Android Browser
- Opera (Desktop)
- Opera (Mobile)
1.2.5 Do Not Track
Some Internet browsers, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari, include the ability to transmit “Do Not Track” or “DNT” signals. Since uniform standards for “DNT” signals have not been adopted, our Sites do not currently process or respond to “DNT” signals.
1.3. Information from Other Sources
J.G.& L. Cabinetry & Design, Inc. does not share or sell any personal information with third parties.
1.3.1. Digital Advertising
We may partner with third party companies that collect data from our Services, as well as from other non-affiliated websites and mobile apps over time in order to infer what interests you to deliver more relevant advertising to your browser or device, as well as browsers and devices associated with it. These partners, however, do not collect or receive information about you provided on our website that’s strictly used for advertising or marketing purposes. This type of advertising is known as interest-based advertising. To learn more about this type of advertising for your browser, and your choices about it for companies that participate in the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (“DAA”) WebChoices tool, you can visit www.aboutads.info/choices. To learn about your choices about this activity on your mobile device for companies that participate in the DAA’s AppChoices you can download the appropriate version of the app from www.youradchoices.com/appchoices.
We adhere to the DAA’s Self-Regulatory Principles. When you exercise choice through these tools, data will no longer be collected from that browser or device for interest-based advertising, and data collected from associated browsers or devices will not be used on the browser or device for interest-based advertising on the browser or device where choice was exercised. Note that you will still see advertising, but that advertising may be less relevant to your interests. If you use multiple browsers or devices, clear your cookies, or reset your device identifier, you may need to exercise choice again.
- How We Use the Information
We use the information we collect to follow up with our customers; solicit your feedback; provide information about our products, services, or otherwise market to you; inform you about upcoming events, and special promotions; analyze use of the Services; improve our Services; or as disclosed at the time of collection.
- How We Share the Information
We may share your information in the following situations:
- With our affiliates and subsidiaries;
- Third Party Marketing Vendor for Commercial Purposes
- In response to a court order, subpoena, warrant, or as otherwise required to by law;
- To other parties with your consent or as disclosed at the time of collection; and
- To protect our rights and the rights of third parties.
We may also aggregate information together in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Services. We may share this aggregated data with our affiliates, agents, and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our products and Services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
We do not sell your personal information.
- Accessing and Modifying Personal Information and Communication Preferences
If you have provided information via online website or submitted information via online form, you may access, review, and make changes to your Personal Information via email marketing platform. In addition, you may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any J.G.& L. Cabinetry & Design, Inc. marketing email.
- Data Security
We take reasonable and appropriate measures to help protect information we collect and maintain from loss and unauthorized access. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet.
- Retention of Data
We have procedures in place regarding our retention periods which we keep under review taking into account our reasons for processing your personal data and the legal basis for doing so.
- Your GDPR Rights
This section applies to those who live in the European Economic Area, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom that use the Services and Platform.
J.G.& L. Cabinetry & Design, Inc., Lake Park, Florida, United States, is the controller of any personal data it may collect, process and hold about you. We process personal information with your consent (e.g. when we process personal information to provide updated information relevant to the services we provide), provide you with customer service, or as required by law.
The Platform and the Services are operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By using the Services and/or providing us with any information, you consent to this transfer.
You have the right to the following:
- To request access to your personal information
- To data portability
- To rectify your personal information
- To object to the processing of your personal information
- To request the erasure of your personal information
- To restrict the processing of your personal information
- To withdraw consent to the processing of your personal information
You can exercise your rights by sending an email to email@example.com. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with your national Data Protection Authority.
Our Services and Platform are not directed to, or intended for, individuals under the age of 18 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under the age of 18. If you are under 18, please do not give us any information. If you believe that we have any such information, please notify us immediately using the contact information provided in Section 14 and we will delete the information as quickly as possible.
- Your Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete, or will instruct you on how to delete, your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
- How to Exercise Your Rights
To exercise any of the rights listed above, please submit a verifiable consumer request, which must include your full name, email address, and phone number, by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You are not required to have an account with us in order to submit a request and we will only use personal information provided in a consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make such a request. Please note you may only make a verifiable consumer request for access twice within a 12-month period. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. If we are unable to comply with a request, we will inform you of the reason why.
- Shine the Light Disclosure
You may request and obtain from us once year, free of charge, information about the personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year.
- Minors’ Right to Opt In
We do not have actual knowledge that we collect the personal information of minors under 16 years of age.
- Contact Us